Shenzhen, China, Sep.4, 2023 —— Topband (Stock Code: 002139.SZ) announced that it will showcase new energy products and solutions for battery cells, ESS (Energy Storage Systems) BMS, commercial & industrial ESS, residential ESS, RV & Marine ESS, portable power stations at RE+2023 from September 12 to September 14, 2023.
As the largest and most influential event for clean energy in North America, RE+ comprises Solar Power International (SPI), Energy Storage International (ESI), and Smart Energy Week. The previous RE+ event attracted over 27,000 new energy professionals and 800+ exhibitors. Topband will present multi-scenario energy storage solutions to visitors at RE+2023. These solutions are certified by internationally recognized organizations and highly appreciated by customers worldwide. Topband looks forward to engaging with global new energy experts at RE+ 2023 to co-create a new era of energy.
Welcome to visit Topband’s booth #5340 at RE+2023.
In RE+2023, Topband Battery will showcase multi-scenario energy storage solutions, highlighting:
- A rich portfolio of battery cells including prismatic, cylindrical, pouch lithium iron phosphate cells and sodium-ion cell that support variety end devices and applications.
- Powerful Energy Storage BMS Solutions for low-voltage residential energy storage and commercial & industrial applications, enhancing high efficiency of electricity usage.
- Comprehensive Residential Energy Storage series, covering stack mounted, wall mounted, floor mounted and high- or low- voltage stack mounted and all-in-one residential energy storage solutions meeting variety family needs.
- Received numerous rigorous certifications, ensuring that the RV & Marine ESS series offer a safe and reliable power supply for special vehicles and marine applications.
- The portable power station series has a wide range, power from 600W to 3600W, make sure to satisfy diversified power needs and scenarios.
As an innovative leader in the new energy industry, Topband focuses on applications in small and medium-sized energy storage and new energy vehicles. The company’s new energy business is centered around battery, power supply, electronic controller, and motor products. In the energy storage industry, Topband specializes in residential ESS, Commercial and Industrial ESS, communication power backup, portable power stations, and portable power chargers.
These solutions are supported by the core technology of “one cell and 3S” (cell, BMS, PCS, EMS), which allows Topband to provide customers with components and system solutions. For new energy vehicles, Topband leverages a comprehensive technology system comprising “four core technologies and one network” (electronic control, battery, motor, power supply, and IoT platform). This enables the company to offer customers intelligent controllers and charging equipment for electric vehicles and other specialized vehicles. Topband is committed to supporting low-carbon development and contributing to a more intelligent and environmentally friendly world.
Shenzhen Topband Co., Ltd was founded in 1996 at the “China’s Silicon Valley”, Shenzhen Hi-tech Industrial Park, started domestic-made intelligent control industry for household appliances. In 2007, Topband was listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 002139.SZ), became the first listed company of its kind in China. After more than 20 years rapid development, Topband mainly engages in R&D, production, and sales of intelligent control system solutions, providing diversified customized solutions for industries of home appliances, tools, new energy, industrial and intelligent solutions, etc., with the “four electrics and one network” technology of electric control, motor, battery, power supply and IoT platform as its core. The company is a global leading provider of intelligent control technology, a pioneer of intelligent control solutions for the home appliances and tool industries, and an innovative leader in new energy, industrial and intelligent solutions. Since its establishment, TOPBAND has participated in drafting and revising more than 30 national, industry, and group standards, leading the standardized development of the industry.
Subscribe Our Newsletter